Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services.
Payment and Deposits
1. All credit or debit cards have no surcharge.
2. Payment terms for all bookings: All bookings must be secured with a credit or debit card, minimum 50% deposit to be paid within 7 days of booking; taken automatically 48 hours prior to the booking and the remaining balance due 24 hours prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payments will be taken 7 days prior to the event.
3. Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
4. The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as FC Chauffeurs LTD.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
2. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
3. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
4. Online quatations does not allow at present for public and bank holidays Like Christmas Day or New years Eve where there is an additional surcharge.
Terms and Conditions
1. FC ChauffeursLTD request a minimum of 18 hours notice for any online bookings.
2. If you would like to book a car with less than 18 hours notice – Please call +447767744977
3. We cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control, although all drivers aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to booking.
4. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire, and will be charged accordingly for any loss of use and cost of repair.
5. By supplying your email address you permit FC Chauffeurs to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
6. FC Chauffeurs reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
7. Every effort will be made by FC Chauffeurs to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
8. FC Chauffeurs vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, we shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to passenger’s property.
9. FC chauffeurs keep details of lost property at their office and will endeavour to return all property to its rightful owner.
10. FC Chauffeurs and the chauffeurs representing the company have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour is deemed a threat to either the Chauffeur or vehicle or any other passenger.
11. FC Chauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
12. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.